Requirements and details
The positions are set to start on or around April 1st 2021, although some flexibility can be arranged for the ideal candidate.
- an MSc in Biology, Zoology, Comparative Psychology, or a related field
- excellent written and spoken English
- Experience in carrying out behavioural experiments
- a genuine love of behaviour and biology
- The right to work in the EU
Also advantageous is
- Experience in working with (social) insects
- Some statistical analysis skills
- Some programming or automated data collection skills (e.g. Python)
- Strong references from previous supervisors
For more information, or to apply, contact
Applicants should send: their C.V., a personal statement of motivation, and the contact details of at least one previous supervisor willing to provide a letter of reference. The application deadline for this position is the 15th January 2021.